August 11, 2006

Yes, got it!!

Sorry for not updating for such a long time - if there's anyone who keeps checking back on this page at all... no, seriously, I don't know what to do with this blog: I mean, while I was away, it was my way of telling everybody at home what I'm doing and they (or at least some of them) read it regularly; but now, the ones who are interested in what's going on around me see me all the time so they don't need to read about my life and I don't know if there's anybody else who wants to know what I go through... at the same time, I have gotten used to writing something in here and I don't really want to quit - so if there's someone who wants me to keep this up, let me know! ;)

But now, here are some REAL GOOD NEWS: Last Friday, the CPE results were published on the Cambridge website, so it was a big day for all of us- after such a long time, we could finally check our results and see if we have passed the exam or not... Before that I was totally cool, had almost forgotten about it, but the moment I typed in my secret number and waited for the site to update, I was so nervous! But then, this tiny little box in the right hand corner on the website said that I have passed the CPE - and not only that, I got my grade A!!! You won't believe how happy I was when I saw that! Really, I know everybody almost expected me to reach that and of course I was hoping for it as well, but after all, you never know... and to see that all the hard work (well, how hard did we actually work? ;)) has led to a satisfying result is such a great feeling! :) And in case I or anyone else had still questioned my choice of university subject, this is the best confirmation I could ever get that English is my thing and that I can actually reach something here...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Sabinchen! Yes, keep on writing, please!!! Vanessa is back =)
Hope to see ya soon, what about lunch next week or so?
Hugs & Kisses from isa

PS: Congratulation, A-Girl =)))

16:52  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home