Juli 10, 2006

Catching up...

Oh my goodness, could someone PLEASE stop time???
It's absolutely incredible how time is flying! Ever since I got back home, so much has been going on! Everything about the Football World Championship (believe it or not, Switzerland has been going mad...!!!) was already enough to fill my days, but besides that, a lot has happened...
My mum recently "complained" that she didn't notice any difference now that I'm actually back from England because I'm constantly out - but hey, there are so many people who I just HAD to see again as soon as possible! And apart from that: who wants to watch a match at home when you can go to the city instead and be in the middle of other fans and get caught up in all the singing, jumping, shouting, celebrating??? to put it short, I had some really great evenings with different people watching football either in a bar or in some other public place! ;)

Summer seems to be here to stay, we've had between 24 and 30 degrees almost every day since I came back - of course I enjoy every second of it, but it also makes you lazy... the most beautiful thing therefore is to sit near the lake of Zürich (yes, the one I've missed like crazy while I was away! ;)) with nice people and just do nothing!

Guess who I had lunch with today! You'll never guess... ;) Pascal!!! It was so funny! After some SMS short after our return (all about Alex Frei, the Swiss footballer - whom Pascal can't stand but I think he's the best... ;)) I hadn't heard anything from him and I didn't want to be the one who's running after this friendship if he doesn't really care- but then, out of the blue, I got a message last week saying that he'd be in Zürich today and if I had time to see him... It was so weird at first to see him in this (for me) familiar environment but it was great fun, especially when we took a look at all the pictures!

That's about it for now I would say - I have just installed the Skype-software, will hopefully be able to talk to Olga and the others pretty soon.... all I have to find out now is how to connect the headset to my PC... yes, women and computers! ;)

P.S.: Just read through this text - I realise that I haven't used my English in at least 2 weeks and added to my tiredness at the moment, I really have to apologise for this post... I hope it's getting better again! ;)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Well it isn't to bad, though. Don't worry about your English, please, Sabinchen. The one who's supposed to worry about his or hers is ME! So just shut up and be proud of what you've learnt! =)
Sounds like a mamma, doesn't it? =)

08:37  
Anonymous Anonym said...

come on, sabinchen! don't let me wati that long. i wanna read something - cause i'm dying of doing nothing!!!

09:03  
Anonymous Anonym said...

*wait*

09:04  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Sabiiiiiiiiiiiin?!?!?!?!?! Where are you???
Es isch zwar schön, dass mir ois jez praktisch immer chönd xeh wänn mir wänd, aber es wär eifach haaaammer, wännd wider mal ziit fändisch für din blog...ok, stimmt, du häsch jez dis projekt, wo glaub no recht vill ziit in aspruch nimmt...daher sei dir verziehen...=))) hoffentli bis ganz bald!!!

17:42  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home