Juli 28, 2007

Just a short note to let you know that I'm still fine, I did not get lost in a Pijama contest or something - to be honest, we did not go out for long that night after all, because we finished having our first Paella around midnight and then just went to a bar/club right next to the restaurant :)
Yesterday aswell, we went out for dinner and had our first real Spanish tapas, it was delicious!
Today we cooked in our apartment, it was the last evening for some of the girls we've been together with a lot (Lavinia already left this afternoon) - it's weird to say goodbye to some people already, but it will be that way every weekend because the classes are constantly changing (I will have all new classmates next week, all the others are leaving now!), and it's the same for the apartments. I'm so curious who will be our new flatmates.... I'll let you know!

Tomorrow, we are going to Burgos - we'll have to be at the station at 7.30, oh my god! But it was the only city more or less close to Salamanca that we could visit in only one day and that is not too expensive (we originally wanted to go to Leon, but it was way too expensive!)... I'll be back with pictures and in the meantime wish you all a great weekend!