April 19, 2006

Easter, Part 3: lazy Saturday

Sorry for not finishing my "report" about Easter yesterday! There was so much going on, I couldn't write it all in one afternoon - I'll try my best to tell you about the rest of my weekend now!
this post will be short because Saturday was really lazy - I slept late (was really tired after the excursion!), then got my laundry ready and met Olga in the city centre at 1.30 pm. We first got our usual bowl of fruit at Sainsbury's and sat outside for a moment, before going to the O2-store to get our SIMcard changed - we now have 300 free text messages per month! Not really helpful though because they still charge you for every message that leaves the UK... ;)
Then we went to one of the numerous coffee shops - forget Starbucks, here the Caffe Nero is the place to be! Good coffee, almost as cosy as Starbucks, a little cheaper, friendly staff etc... we texted Pascal if he wanted to join us and since he was in the city anyway, we spent the next about 4 hours the three of us together. As always, it was good fun! Olga had bought Tarot cards in Oxford and wanted to try this with us but before she even had the chance to consult her book and tell us about our future, Pascal took the cards and started inventing whatever things, it was sooo funny! According to him, I will one day have to choose between two men, one of whom looks like Matt Damon and the other one could give me "all I need"... he's always making fun of me!!! ;)