April 13, 2006

Happy Easter!

Week 4 is officially over. That makes it already one month here! ;)
At the moment I'm sitting in the Public Library of Cambridge (since all the PCs in the schools language lab were either out of use or had already people queuing for...) and enjoying the prospect of 4 free days ahead of me!
As I told you, we have booked our two excursions which I'm sooo looking forward to! I hope I can get into the internet at some point over the weekend to let you know how it was - otherwise, you'll have to wait until Tuesday (is there a limit of words for one post on a blog? That one might be rather long then.... ;)).
Tonight we're going to a Pub (maybe with a guy from Venezuela whom we met on our trip to London - could be fun to speak spanish for one evening! ;)), still thinking if we should cycle or walk and take a taxi! ;)

Well, there's not much to say for the moment, but I can assure you that my little "crisis" is over and I'm totally happy now! Don't know why, but I'm constantly laughing today, maybe just because I'm tired! lol... We had a lot of fun at school today, no one took work too seriously so short before Easter and most of the time we were just joking, chatting and laughing - and eating chocolate!;) Still, I'm not worried about the exam, on the contrary, I feel pretty confident, we already did quite a lot of writing and I'm surprised about how well I did in most of them! Also the speaking shouldn't be much of a problem since we're all so used to speaking english all the time now - the only thing that worries me a bit is this stupid summary writing, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it sooner or later (hopefully rather sooner than later!) ....Yes, I'm a show-off... :)

That's it for now, I wish you all very happy Easter, enjoy your days off work, don't eat too much chocolate and keep me updated about EVERYTHING that's going on in Switzerland! Love ya! :)