März 14, 2006

JUANES!!! :)

Wow, yesterday night was just great! We (my best friend and I) went to the concert of one of my favourite artists, the columbian singer Juanes. The music was great and the fact that we had managed to get quite close to the stage made it even better... We had so much fun and I enjoyed it very much not to worry about anything for a few hours, just sing, shout, jump and feel alive!
I have already seen Juanes in concert before and of course, I compared yesterday's show to last time - to be honest, I liked the first one more, but it was just completely different! Last time, it was in the Kaufleuten, a club in Zürich and this time it was in the Hallenstadion (the big concert hall), so there were about ten times as many people... of course, this changes the whole atmosphere, two years ago, very few people knew Juanes here in Switzerland and those who went to the concert were real fans, it was all very personal and in a way "intimate" , but yesterday, it was music for the big crowd... it was still great, I mean, he's the perfect entertainer, some of his songs are like hymns ("A dios le pido" for example) and also the ballads were very emotional and really touching - simply great music, what else can I say! I can only recommend to everyone who likes latin pop / rock music: if you ever get the chance to see Juanes live, take it!!! :)
*que bonita fue esta noche...* *sing* *... que inolvidable esta noche*...