Juni 22, 2009

Finally back in the blogosphere ;)

Hello everybody!
I know I begin every post by that same sentence, but it is true: time is flying and I can't believe that the first half of this year is already over! :)
There are so many things I haven't written about, so I guess I'll just have to start somewhere...

I have great news: I'm going to Valencia, Spain, for an entire year, starting in September!!!! Initially, I planned on going to Madrid, but too many people signed up for that exchange program, so I had to change my destination, and by now, I'm more than happy that I chose Valencia - judging from all I've heard from friends and seen on the internet, it seems to be the perfect place for an interesting, relaxing and happy Erasmus year :)
I was already getting worried when I hadn't received any kind of confirmation for my scholarship in May, but three weeks ago I finally got all the documents and can now be sure that they have a place for me at the university of Valencia!
I'm going to keep this blog updated throughout this year, so that all of you can follow me around..

Apart from this, my life is almost boringly happy at the moment: I've survived another semester at university (although I must say that I'm very happy to get away from it all for a year!), had the chance to teach tutorials for another semester, which was once again a great experience, my boyfriend and I celebrate our first anniversary today and are both convinced that it would take much more than a year abroad to bring us apart, I've finished my bachelor studies in English, two friends and I have started our own radio show, which you can listen to on www.radioradius.ch every Saturday evening, 6-8pm - well, as you can see, there's quite a lot going on and I'll probably have to go into more detail on some of the issues soon, but right now, I have to stop and go back to real life: I have a dentist appointment.........

1 Comments:

Anonymous Olga said...

Gug!

Finally you have posted something new :-P Good luck to you in September!

Love,

Muff :-)

20:52  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home