Mai 11, 2006

conversation exchange

just a quick update, my lunchbreak is almost over: summer is back in Cambridge! We are sitting outside, it's sooooo great and warm - don't ask me about the weather forecast though, it's quite frustrating (11 degrees and rain on Sunday...)! :)
Great news: I have a new conversation partner! Remember I once mentioned the girl I was "matched" with? She never answered my e-mail and I never got to know her so I went back to the organiser and asked if I could get a new partner and yesterday I got the confirmation that they've found a new partner for me. This time it's a guy and I'm going to meet him this afternoon, am quite curious to get to know him (not what you think now!)! :)

In case I don't have the time to update this tomorrow (or if I don't want to sit at the computer when the weather is great and we have a free afternoon!), I wish you all a very nice weekend and hope to hear you all soon! :)