August 31, 2007

no es adios, es "hasta luego"

One of the first things I learnt here was that the Spanish never say "adios" to say goodbye, but always use "hasta luego" (sounds more like "-ta logo" though...), which literally means "see you later"...
right now this sentence has received another special meaning for me: I had to say goodbye to everybody at school, the teachers, some of my fellow students (some of them will go out with me tonight, so it was not yet all too bad) and at the moment I'm packing all my stuff - but my decision is taken, it won't be "adios, Salamanca", but "see you in a couple of years", I have to come back to this city!!!
And now I can't write more, I need to find some way to pack my suitcase and bags so that I won't have to pay too much for excess luggage tomorrow - and I have to be ready to go out at 8!
So I wish you all a good time, the next post will be back from Zürich! Am looking forward to seeing you all again!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

"hasta luego" REALLY SOON!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!

14:36  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home