Juni 14, 2006

...5...

Monday: after posting the last text, I met Olga and we went to school to do some revision. As it was very hot and sunny, we sat in the garden and of course didn't do much (by now I regret it as the exam is coming closer...)... it was strange to be at Embassy, sit where we've sat all the time now but somehow to know that we're not supposed to be here anymore!
We went home rather early then and met again at 7.30 to go to the Curry House for dinner (we're going back to all the nice places...). It was delicious again but so different from the first time because again, it was just Olga and me and it makes such a difference if it's the two of us or the three of us with Pascal! But still, we had a lot of fun and at the latest when we went to lie down in the park after dinner our tiredness showed and we had some laughing fits as usual... :) Around 9.30 we decided to watch the last quarter of an hour of Italy's first world cup game in a pub next to the park - it was already crowded and we had to sit on the stairs to get a clear view of the screen but it was worth it as we just saw the second goal the Italians scored. That moment I was so proud of the small percentage of Italian blood that's flowing in my veins (12.5% if I'm not mistaken...:))! ;) And Italy is definitely one of my favourites to win the world cup...