Juni 09, 2006

...8...

The last day with our class lies ahead of me, I'm in quite a strange mood; I mean, of course we'll see each other at some point or another next week and at the latest when we all sit in the same room for the exam but still, it's going to be different and I've so gotten used to seeing them all everyday!
But hey, we're going to enjoy this day outside in the sun! Just have to be careful not to get a headache before the exams tomorrow...
Yes, the first part of the exams is only 25 hours away from us - I don't know if I should be nervous... I guess I'll know that tomorrow morning! ;) We have the Listening Part at 10.15 in the morning and Jelmer and I have our Speaking at 14.20 - just in case somebody wants to keep their fingers crossed for me! ;)

I don't know when I'll be able to update my blog next time, tomorrow might not be possible and on Sunday we're off to Brighton for the day! Yeah! :) The weather forecast is simply GREAT, about 29 degrees and sunshine - perfect for a day near the beach!

I wish you all a great weekend, enjoy the sunshine and hopefully talk to you soon!

P.S.: Let me know when you want the interpretation for the psychology test! ;)