Juni 10, 2006

...7...

Ouf, that was something.. we're sitting in the Library at the moment, needed a moment away from it all, this morning was the Listening test and to be honest, I think I've screwed it up... But what is quite reassuring is that most of us found it terribly difficult, so there's still hope for a lower pass mark... ;) Rather frustrating though, especially as I was pretty confident about the listening part... and it's a bad start into the exams! :( But we'll see, right now we need to get that out of our mind, there's no point in crying over spilt milk - and in only 2 hours we have to be back in the exam centre for the Speaking...

Apart from that, I'm fine, yesterday was a great day, Granchester turned out to be such a beautiful place! It's an apple Orchard and they sell tea, scones, cakes - everything! - that one can enjoy while sitting at one of the dozens of tables in this huge garden! All the exam classes from our school were there (FCE, CAE and our CPE class) as it was the last school day for all of us. We were all busy exchanging e-mail addresses, taking hundreds of pictures of everyone and finally saying goodbye... it was such a weird feeling to realize that these people that have been around me fo the past 3 months are suddenly disappearing from my life - Although I didn't spend much time with them and new most of them just from saying hi in the canteen, I felt so sad about it! When Liz, our teacher kissed us all goodbye, I was literally on the verge of tears - don't make me think of how it's gonna be when I have to say goodbye to the people I've really gotten close to...

I gotta go, we're off to buy lunch and then sit in the park for a moment before we go back to the centre... I'll keep you updated from Monday on! :)