Juni 16, 2006

...3...

Wednesday: shopping...

In the morning, we went back to school once again to do some last revision (of course not very effectively), before we started our shopping tour. We paid a last visit to the Grafton Centre and spent hours there before we went back to the city centre, to the market square, to Sainsbury's - to put it short, everywhere where we could spend money and where we had already been thousands of times. I felt quite some nostalgia but still I was not really aware of the fact that this was really the last time we did all these things...
We decided to go home rather early to get some rest, take a last look at our notes and then go to bed in order to be fit for the exams - but then Isa called me and my plans for not speaking swiss german were lost: we spoke on the phone for almost one hour and now I must say that this was the best thing that could happen! I was totally relaxed afterwards! Thanks, Isa! :)